Thursday, February 21, 2008

WARNING: THERE'S A VIRUS ON THIS BLOG!!

Well, if bad things truly do happen in threes, our family should be safe for awhile. This weekend we replaced a water pipe that had a hole in it; paid an exhorbitant amount to have a creepy repairman come out and clean some lint out of our dryer vent on the side of the house; and then had to pay for additional "spyware" to remove a virus off our computer. So if you're wondering what the comment is on the day of the Oyster Roast post on here, DON'T look at it--you'll probably get the virus, too (unless of course you've already had your 3 bad occurences and you're willing to risk it!)

5 comments:

Ivan said...

Sorry. Look please here

Apopkan said...

I hate that this happened to you! I don't know how you have your settings, but I get emails about every comment posted on my blog. They ask me for my approval before they are added. And, if I don't recognize the commenter (or if their message seems funky) I reject them . . . I hope this little incident won't discourage you!!

Tojagal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Doum said...

See HERE

Malashicage said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.